Website Watford Cycle Hub
Watford Cycle Hub, a one stop shop for all things cycling – In the community, for the community.
- Part time role (25 hours per week) based in Watford Cycle Hub and working closely with both the site team and the Head of Marketing (who works remotely).
- This role is available as a Kickstart role to Universal Credit recipients through the Job Centre. If you have a job coach, please do talk to them about this role and apply through the usual Job Centre process.
- 40% Learn about and assist in physical customer marketing activities including in-site posters, leaflets and customer communications (ensuring all information is up to date and relevant).
- 60% Learn about and assist in digital marketing activities across the Watford Cycle Hub website, email newsletters and social media channels – currently Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- researching and writing cycle related content on the Watford Cycle Hub website
- planning and executing a monthly digital marketing calendar of communications, to include emails (around once per month); regular social media posts relating to the above new and also existing site content; tactical posts around times of year, events and promoting Hub activities such as cycle training, servicing & repair
- building engagement on the social channels by interacting with other local and also cycle pages to highlight interesting stories and issues
- responding to customer enquiries through social channels
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You will have an interest in cycling and sustainable travel, and be keen to explore it as a career.
- You will like working in a customer facing environment, and helping out in various ways.
- You will have an interest in marketing and digital marketing.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You will be able to take the initiative and also work well in a team.
WHAT’S ON OFFER:
- A fantastic platform for growth within the digital marketing field.
- Salary: Up to £8.72 per hour depending on age/experience (national living wage).
- Staff discount on cycle products and services.
Send your CV and covering letter to the email address indicated. Shortlisting and interviews will be done in early June.