With more and more people choosing to cycle regularly Watford Cycle Hub wants to help make it easy for people to make cycling a realistic transport option for short business trips and their daily commute.
Working in partnership, Hertfordshire County Council, has through its BIGHERTSBIGIDEAS package has awarded Watford Cycle Hub a grant from its Local Sustainable Transport Fund to help extend our Pavilion Workshop services with a fully-equipped van to make regular visits and provide affordable, no-fuss, same day cycle repair & maintenance services where it suits people the most.
We are currently building a regular programme of locations including Watford General, local rail stations, business parks and community venues.
- Repairs & services are carried out by experienced, professionally qualified cycle mechanics
- Affordable competitive menu of services
- From complete service package bundles to just a ‘tweak’ ……. “no job too small & we’ll find the cheapest way to keep you cycling safely”
- Take away the hassle & free up time to be out enjoying a leisure ride!!
- drop your bike in for service as part of a planned journey
- Check your bike in, continue with your day & pick it up to ride home.
- Confidence that you’re leaving your bike in good hands AND supporting a local social enterprise “working in the community for the community”
We offer three maintenance service options to support your organisation:
On a chosen day & time we come to your organisation and conduct bike safety checks with quick & easy minor repairs & adjustments. Additional works identified can be booked direct with Watford Cycle Hub. Bookings made for service at the Pavilion Workshop within one month with work conducted & paid for within three months will benefit from a 10% discount. For more details click here
Fleet & Pool Bike
Safety checks & maintenance of bikes for organisations who have invested in a fleet of pool bikes for use by their employees.
We bring our workshop to you for your employees. This can be a regular visit or one-off.
We will work with you to identify the most suitable place to set up the mobile service and publicise the service to your employees and make it easy for them to ‘book in’ for a service.
Before agreeing a date & time select the support level that suits you best:
Option A – Standard service.
Employees pay us direct for the services, parts & accessories they have.
Option B – Labour support.
A step up from Dr Bike & Option A with the organisation paying for the labour element of our time on site.
Costs are defined by the pre-determined time we spend on site & the number of mechanics assigned.You decide.
Employees pay us direct for the parts & accessories used in the service.
Option C – Bespoke.
Watford Cycle Hub will work with you to understand the service, benefit or outcome the organisation wants to provide for their employees and together we’ll develop an agreeable proposal.