Workshop Service & Repair booking
To book your bike in for a service and/or repair, please select an available date using the calendar below, dates with availability are highlighted and the remaining service slots are shown when selected. Note that each bike will require a separate slot – this is to ensure we manage our workshop capacity and allocate sufficient time to each bike.
Please note that, due to high demand and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, special arrangements are in place to ensure we minimise any risk to our customers and our staff. We request that:
- Whilst at the Cycle Hub you observe social distancing requirements as specified on in-store notices and as requested by our staff.
- From the 24th July 2020, and until further notice, face coverings must be worn in compliance with the government directive.
- Drop-off for your bikes is between 08:00am and 09:00am for Leavesden Cycle Hub and 09:00am and 10:00am for Watford Cycle Hub on the day of your booking, unless stated on the reservation form (due to later opening).
- If these drop-off times are not feasible for you, please indicate on the booking form and we will endeavour to accommodate your needs as much as possible.
- We aim to get your bike(s) back to you later that same day however if bespoke parts are needed this may take longer – understandably there are longer than usual turnaround times from our parts suppliers during the pandemic; either way – we’ll contact you to set expectations accordingly in this event.